Saturday, November 1, 2008

pea in a pod

We had a fun fun Halloween season, and are sad it is over! We went to a corn maze/pumpkin patch with some friends and had a blast. Cassidy and Ethan got to ride the cow train. Cassidy's friend Emma was such a big girl and held Baby Ethan on the train.

They had a huge "sand box" filled with corn! Brilliant idea; Cassidy loved it! I thought about putting one in my back yard, but it smelled kind of funny. Plus, where do you find that much corn?

We all had fun making our pumpkins. I am anti-guck so I painted mine and so did Cass. Joel's pumpkin got a little hungry and ate Baby Ethan's pumpkin.
Cassidy was a cheerleader for Halloween and I thought she was SO cute! But she didn't think that was good enough. She insisted that she was a "cheerleader princess."
Baby Ethan was a pea in a pod!
After trick-or-treating to our neighborhood for a while, we went to a fun Halloween carnival by my sister's house.Showing off her cheerleader skills!"Forget trick-or-treating!
This is WAAAAY better!"

This has nothing to do with Halloween, but I thought baby Ethan looked so adorable in his little suit that I had to post it!
Happy day-after-Halloween, everybody!

4 comments:

Zabriskie Family said...

Cute costumes. I am glad you guys had a good day. Emma says..."Baby Ethan is so cute I wish I had baby Ethan to watch."

vickersfam said...

so cute. Avery was actually a pea in a pod last year and a cheerleader this year. pretty funny. Happy belated Halloween to you!

Anonymous said...

WAY cute pictures! Cassidy and Ethan are so adorable in their halloween costumes. I love the pea in a pod. I've seen the corn-filled boxes here and I thought they looked fun- of course Evan doesn't care yet... I've never thought of painting a pumpkin before-you actually have to have artistic talent to do that! OH by the way from one of your earlier posts I thought the treehouse museum looked really fun. Your kids are so precious.

Nicole said...

LOVE the suit! That is totally picture and post worthy!