Friday, January 16, 2009

time for a post

I don't really have too much to say on this post, but I thought these pictures were cute. Cassidy got this Cinderella dress from Santa and she loves it. She wears it every day.


This is the BEFORE picture, before Ethan's first real hair cut (from a stylist). My friend cuts hair and she came over to cut his hair. Notice the hair going over the ear. It was time.
Joel also needed a hair cut badly, so she cut his hair, as well.
The double before shot:The during shot:Okay, so I forgot to take the 'immediately after' photo because he was so sad and tired, but look what I can do with his hair now: I love it!!!
(Before when I would try to spike his hair, he looked like a Who from Who-ville!)

There is no "after" shot of Joel. What a bad wife I am! But really, we all know what his hair cut looks like every time, right? I'll post a wedding pic and you'll see his hair cut. Don't think I think it's bad. I love his hair! He's a stud.
Cassidy loves apples. So much so that she steals them, and then this is what we find:
(little tiny niblets missing from the apple)

There was one day last week that I could not get any hot water upstairs for the life of me, so Baby Ethan ended up taking his bath in the sink. Very cute, but holy cow. I had to wipe down the entire main floor; that kid splashed a good 10 foot radius each direction!

Santa also brought Cassidy a shiny red trike for Christmas. She has had a hard time learning to ride, so Joel came up with the brilliant chalk idea to teach her to steer. She picked it up really quickly! Check it out:

1 comments:

Elaine Duree said...

So many cute photos your kids are dang cute! your house is cute as well, looks like you live in a town house of such. they look big inside.