Thursday, September 10, 2009

back in the habit

Okay, so I know it's super-lame to post pictures of scrapbook pages on a blog, but I was so excited that I am finally scrapbooking again! During school my excuse was that I was too busy teaching, but once I was done teaching my excuse became that I was so far behind, I didn't know where to begin. Well, I finally found a fun place to begin...our Disneyland trip! Thanks for getting me to scrapbook, Sheila! It was a lot of fun!



Those of you who know me well know that I love to scrapbook (although I'm not amazing at it...don't look too closely!) and that when I do it, I do it A LOT. So here's hoping I can catch up the last year of scrapbooking, and if not, at least I have these pages of Disneyland! Fun fun.
*I promise not to post every single scrapbook page, don't worry!
-------------------------
So what's a blog post without an update?
Cassidy is now in pre-school and loves it! She gets so excited, and knows that she is a big girl now. When I ask her what she learned in pre-school she always talks about the toys she played with, and then after much prying, will add something about abc's or coloring:)

Cassidy took swim lessons over the summer (and failed). I didn't know that was possible.
[She wouldn't stick her face in the water.]
She loved every minute of it, though! Next year we'll prep her a little better on the whole face-in-the-water thing.
We went to Lagoon, but Daddy had to work until 5. So it was me and the kids, which turned out SO much harder than I thought! Then Daddy joined us after naps at home.
A few weeks ago we joined my mom and dad at their condo and had fun swimming, playing racquetball and hiking at the ski resort. That hike was killer.
That is all the most recent happenings around here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your scrapbook pages are always amazing. I'll just send all my pictures over... I'm definitely NOT in the habit. Don't you think it's stressful to blog and scrapbook and facebook.... I do! Good for you that you're doing it!

Steve & Heather said...

Hey Cindy it's your favorite little cuz Heather. I found your blog and sooo cute! I love your scrapbook pages too!