Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Fun

We have been having lots of fun this summer. Last week we took the kids to the Treehouse museum, and they LOVED it. And now that we've finally been to the Discovery Gateway, I'm sorry to say, Treehouse wins. if Ethan gets any cuter, I might just die.

Joel ran in the 4th of July 5k with me again this year, and pushed the kids! He's a tough one. At least he didn't beat me this time!
I was very proud of my 3rd place ribbon
(in my age division, not overall:)
Cassidy has been in 3 parades, and it's so cute! But after the last parade she asked, "Can I be done with parades?" So I think I'll let her watch the next one and catch candy with Ethan.
We went hiking last week with my friend Mary and her little guy was so cute in the backpack!
this makes me laugh:



Cassidy does this for photos ALL the time and it drives me crazy! Look what a perfect picture it would have been! Stinker.
Why a toilet, you might ask?
Cassidy found my camera and took lots of pictures like the toilet, and this one:
gotta love her.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Cindy, you guys are so cute! Nice job on the race. I can't quite run an entire 5K in my old age. :)

Courtney is convinced she's going to be IN the Days of 47 parade this year. She's jealous of Cassidy!