Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Keepin' up with the Keepers!

Okay, so this might sound very lame to some of you...but I am bored of our blog name: Keeper Life. The other week I was telling some friends how we already had our Christmas tree up (yes, this was before Thanksgiving). My friend said, "Ooh, we need to keep up with the Keepers!" And I thought it was SO funny and catchy. I thought I had heard it all. At the hospital people would say about our baby girl, "She's a Keeper!" and "You should 'Keep 'er!" I didn't realize that our name could have any more puns.
Long story short--I want to re-name our blog "Keepin' up with the Keepers", because it's how our friends and family "keep up" or current with our lives. But Joel thinks it's offensive and will make people think our blog is a big show-off or contest...you know, "keepin' up with the Jones." Believe me, I know my blog is not the best, nor do I care for it to be. I just want to re-name it. So I figure, if I can get you guys to take the poll (it's anonymous), then we can settle this once and for all. (Don't worry-our marriage is not suffering due to this difference in opinion). Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Kermit & Sheila Bishop Family said...

I love it! Go for it, it's an adorable name for your blog.

Stephanie said...

I voted on the side-bar, but I want to make my vote public: I LOVE the new title! It's a great play on words and very fun and unique. Go for it! It's sweet, though, that you want to make sure no one is bothered by the new name. No one who knows you guys would be offended by it! :-) By the way, I wish we could have gotten together tonight! It WILL happen one of these days.