Monday, May 31, 2010

My so-called life

I couldn't think of a good title for this post, so please ignore the fact that I'm sure this post has no similarities to the 90s show.
updates:
*Cassidy graduated from preschool last Friday and her class sang some songs. I can't believe that my little baby girl will be going to kindergarten in the fall. It freaks me out.
---
*I got a new calling that I'm seriously freaked out about, but I will tell you what it is next week after it's official.
---
*I might apply to be a French teacher again, this time at a High School. Okay, "might" is not quite strong enough. Probably, most likely, yah, pretty much for sure...
---
*the kids got a new playset for the backyard, and it is WONDERFUL. I can send them out there and they play and play. When the kids were playing outside before, it always had to be out front, so they could ride bikes or something. And I don't let them out front without me. The new playset has really changed my life.
---
Memorial Day:
*I ran a 5k today and got a Personal Record! (27:30) Hooray! Now I want to get down near 8 minute miles, so I can get my time to 26 minutes.
---
*We took the kids shopping and to the park for lunch today. Always fun.
---
*I walked the kids to the store for some ice cream cones and to rent a movie. It has been a pretty fun Memorial Day, despite the fact that Joel's at work :(
---
Sorry there's no pictures in this post. At least I posted, right?

3 comments:

Elaine Duree said...

Sounds fantastic! Good to hear you of such great cheer! Thanks for being a great women of faith and and example to me. By the way you Looked fab u lose in your swin suit in your vacation pictures!!

Roadrunner said...

Wow- you are a speedy woman! :) So, I think I'm going to run the Centerville 5k on the 4th of July- want to join me? Good luck with your BUSY life. Thanks for the update.

Steve & Heather said...

Wow it looks like you guys had a lot of fun already this year and summer has only just started!