Saturday, October 16, 2010

CORNBELLY'S! The other happiest place on earth

Ever since Cassidy has been in school, Ethan has been sacking out everywhere, out of boredom: Poor thing
For Joel's birthday we went rock climbing in Sandy.
Joel is a better climber than I am.
This is the bouldering cave. Joel is really upside down, although he didn't stay that way for long before falling back down.
me, too.
my awesome friend made these adorable matching skirts for Cassidy and me:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
Go check them out on etsy.com. Her name is sewitseamsbyme.
------------
CORNBELLY'S!!!
I know there are many cornmazes out there, but Cornbelly's is BY FAR the best of the best! They have a few cornmazes (which are impossible to get out of, by the way...we totally had to cheat.) Anyway, they have SO MUCH to do besides the corn mazes!
Here is the jumping thingie:


Lots of awesome slides:


fun trains to climb on:
The classic cow train:

Big chair:

fun little houses to play in:


pumpkin princess:



little train:
tractor go-cart races:

and a sandbox full of corn (cornbox):
These pictures don't even begin to show the fun that was had at the cornmaze! Things we did that are not pictured: Hayride, hay mazes, duck races, pig shows, big swings, haunted maze (okay, we didn't do the haunted maze, but we thought about it). The only problem is that Cornbelly's is at Point of the Mountain, so it took over an hour to get there! But it was totally worth it. If I lived there, I would SO get a season pass!

1 comments:

Steve & Heather said...

Wow that place sounds like so much fun. I never heard of Cornbellies either. I can't wait till Whitney is a little bigger where we can take her to these fun places!