Sunday, May 25, 2008

Life can be SO crazy

Life has been so crazy lately, where do I even start? Just over three weeks ago, Joel got in a car wreck. He fell asleep on his way to work and crashed into the car in front of him. We are so lucky that he is perfectly O.K! He had had a full night's sleep, and so we became worried with him driving so far to his work every day. So we have now chosen to live in a cute townhome so he will be closer to his work. They just accepted our offer on the home yesterday, so we are very excited. We should be moving in July.

It is scary to think of paying a mortgage when we are so young and have been paying such little rent here at my parents' house. But things often work out better than you can plan for. Two weeks ago I got a job offer to teach French part-time at a Jr. High. I still need to go through the application process and get interviewed by the district and the principal, but it sounds like it's in the bag. The principal has even called me a few times to make sure I have everything underway. I should start teaching in the fall.

As for Cassidy and Ethan, they are just the cutest kids ever! Cassidy will turn three this summer and Ethan is just over 2 months old. Cassidy sings lots of songs; she sings all day. Ethan eats, poops, cries and sleeps. He sleeps SO well at night; I am so lucky. Last night he slept from 10 until 6. I hope he keeps it up when I begin teaching.

1 comments:

De said...

Where in clearfield?!? It will be fun to have up here close to us!