Thursday, May 22, 2008

New to Blogging


Hello, all. I am new to blogging and so we will call this a test-run. I have never been one to write much in my journal. But if a picture is truly worth a thousand words, then I actually don't know of anyone who journals as much as I do. I counted recently and Cassidy has 9 scrapbooks and she's only two and a half! We will see if Ethan can catch up soon. Right now he has one scrapbook that is started. But he's only 2 months old. He is so sweet. He smiles all the time! (When he's not crying or eating). It is hard to capture on camera, though. I will post lots of pictures when I figure all this out.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Cindy- How did you get 9 scrapbooks finished!?! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm so glad you started a blog so I can see cute pictures of Cassidy and Ethan! And I totally know what you mean about not capturing smiles on camera- Evan will smile and I'll grab the camera and he'll stop- it's so frustrating!

Stimpson Family said...

Your family is beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

Check out a couple of the blogs I have created:
http://leeanddaniellestimpson.blogspot.com
http://ourlittlegummybear.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

Danielle (Rodgers) Stimpson