Thursday, July 2, 2009

CALI




I am not so talented arranging the pictures; I am sure that would be better horizontally (CALI). Anyway, our trip to California was a blast. These posts are a bit out of order, but we were in California for 9 days (2 days driving). We first went to Knott's Berry Farms and LOVED it. Then we went to church (super-cool family tradition instilled by my mother), the beach, Disneyland and then to the North to see Joel's family.
I think the kids loved the beach more than anything else we did in California.
Sand in the hair and loving it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun trip!
The pictures of Cassidy with the princesses are so precious! How fun! You guys are brave to drive so far with 2 kids. That's nice that you spent time with Joel's fam.
Hey I'll be out in Utah in a couple weeks for James' bro's wedding (on the 18th) We'll have to get Ethan and Evan together!