Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sweet Deals!

I discovered a new store yesterday called Once Upon A Child. They are very similar to a Kid 2 Kid, with good-condition used children's clothing, toys, furniture, etc. A friend told me about them, that they were having a 70% off sale until 1 pm. It was already past 11:30, so I headed straight there. They have so much stuff! The aisles were packed, so I just grabbed what I could that looked cute and jumped in line before 1. The line was an hour wait, but I scored some really awesome stuff! I bought 38 items of clothes and spent $61.70! That's an average of $1.62 per item of clothing. I saved over $135.I snagged some cute back-to-school stuff for Cassidy, and of course a bunch of cute baby stuff:) I even found some cute stuff for Ethan for church.
Some of the items were brand new! I got these 2 cute dresses and 1 overall for Alexa. The orange dress had an original tag of $22 and I snagged it for $2.85, the Osh Kosh overalls' tag said $28 and they were only $2.50 and my favorite, the purple knit dress was tagged $34.75 and I got it for $3!

And I have been searching for a nice glider rocker for some time now. I found one there! It's microfiber and looks brand new. I had been looking mainly at yucky used ones on KSL, so this nice-looking one for a good deal was a welcome surprise.

I normally don't post about deals, but I was on such a shopping high when I got home! I love me some great deals.

0 comments: